Custom Garage Plans in Raleigh, Cary and Holly Springs
Cardinal Buildings LLC is a NC licensed general contractor. We understand that building a garage is both a large investment as well as an attractive addition to your home. We build our garages with the highest quality material from trusted manufacturers. Our work crew is composed of experienced carpenters who who take pride in their work, building stick built garages with the same standards that you would expect in a house. We have the ability to customize many of our professionally designed and engineered turn-key garage plans to meet your specific needs. We will take care of your concrete slab, and can complete your garage to any degree you like, from unfinished shell, to fully finished, with walls, electrical, plumbing, etc.
Come see the area’s newest and largest display garage. This is a 24 x 28 stone accent double garage with a full upstairs. Perfect to create a man cave, game room, mother-in-law suite, office, or extra living space. Please call to make an appointment for a free garage consultation.
With our Financing Suite, interest rates range from as low as 3.09 % depending on your credit score and financial history. There are programs for excellent, good, fair and even poor credit. Competitive rates. Finance for 12 months to 5-7 years. Confidential and secure, you apply online, and money is deposited directly into your account. Contact us or come in to ask how. See payment calculator or Apply Now.
Generally, the minimum size for a single garage is 12 ft. wide by 22 ft. long (3.7 m x 6.7 m) and 18 ft. wide by 22 ft. long (5.5 m x 6.7 m) for a double garage. Most customers choose to make their garages wider so they can open their car doors, and longer so they have enough room to put in a work or storage area. Cardinal Building specializes in detached garages (1 car, 2 car, 3 car garages, single story, story and half and 2 story.) In your planning, consider if you want to use the garage for other purposes in addition to housing vehicles. Browse through our Garage Plans click here.
Garage Building Process
In the beginning stage of the building process, we will meet with you to listen to your needs and help you determine what will style and size of garage will meet your budget, and property restrictions. Cardinal Buildings’ owner, Lawson Williams, a licensed general contractor, will act as your personal project manager and will schedule each phase of your build to make sure that it runs efficiently. He will keep you informed throughout the building process and answer any questions you may have. Contact us today for pricing or to request a consultation.
- Concrete Preparation: The building site is prepared for concrete installation. Our garage floors are installed to meet all local building requirements. If preferred, we can also prepare a brick foundation.
- Material Delivery: Once the foundation is ready, high quality materials from trusted manufacturers will be delivered to construct your garage.
- Wall Construction: Our experienced carpenters/framers construct the walls of your custom garage.
- Roof: Our professional roofing contractors install the roof, using either 25-year shingles or 30-year architectural shingles in the color of your choice over 15lb. felt.
- Electrical Wiring: After construction of the floors, walls, and roof is complete, our electrician will install electrical wiring.
- Garage Doors: Cardinal Buildings uses local professional garage door installers for our garage doors, offering many styles from which to choose, including insulated doors, carriage garage doors, and garage doors with remote or keypad entry.
- Site Clean Up: After all construction is completed to your satisfaction, our crew will discard of any debris and unused material.
Our experienced garage builders construct quality HOA approved garages on site in Raleigh, Cary, Garner, Apex, Knightdale, Willow Spring, Smithfield, Fuquay-Varina, Holly Springs, Clayton, Fayetteville, Angier, Wendell, Morrisville, Wake Forest in North Carolina. Detached garage construction to complement your home, is our specialty. Primary Counties We Service: Wake, Johnston and Harnett